For SME who needs to communicate with customers, employees via SMS, MOBITEK SMS360 is a SMS messaging tool that allows SME to :-
- broadcast news, promotion, update via SMS to customers, employees and members;
- allow customers contact SME by SMS (in addition to telephone, fax and e-mail);
- send business reports or transaction notification to employees or management;
- implement 2 factor authentication
Why Consider MOBITEK SMS360?
- MOBITEK SMS360 is the best in Malaysia because your customer database is kept private, you do not store customer details on our side. And this complies with Personal Data Protection Act 2010;
- MOBITEK SMS360 is used by Prasarana Malaysia Berhad, CCM Berhad and Hilton Hotel;
- MOBITEK SMS360 supports using WhatsApp in PC.
How SMS is Used in Business
Here are some examples how SMS can be used in business:-
NeonRunner allows customer to request for pick-up via SMS:
MOBITEK SMS360 Basic Edition
- Broadcast Manager:-
- send SMS in English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin
- broadcast SMS to 1 group or many groups
- broadcast SMS to 1 contact or many contacts
- Contact Manager:
- Import/export contact from/to Excel file
- Message Manager:-
- Export incoming, and outgoing messages to Excel
- SMS Engine:-
- Real time display of SMS activities
How to use SMS360 Basic Edition
Sending SMS (Other Methods)
- By clicking on the quick access button on the tool bar
- By clicking on the menu for “Broadcast Manager -> New SMS”
- By right clicking a contact in the “All Contact” table
- By right clicking a record in the “Inbox” table
- By right clicking a record in the “Outbox” table
- By right clicking a record in the “Sent Items” table
- By clicking on Chinese check box
- By clicking on Do not broadcast to recipient’s number that cannot be delivered check box
- By clicking on the Import quick access button in the tool bar
- By clicking on the menu “Contact Manager -> Import File”
Adding a new contact
- By clicking on the menu “Contact manager -> Add Contact”
- By right clicking on “All contact” table
- By right clicking on “All Contact” node
- By right clicking on any of the group node
Deleting contact from a group permanently
Deleting a selected contact
- By right clicking a selected contact in the “All Contact” table
- By Pressing the “Ctrl ” key in the “All Contact” table
Deleting all contacts
Adding a Group
Renaming a selected group name
Removing a contact from a selected group
Editing Contact Properties
Sent Items Filter
Do You Have a SMS Gateway That Does Not Require Internet to Send Out SMS?
Our product MOBITEK SMS360 Basic Edition does not require internet line to send out SMS. It only requires:-
- a SIM card, post-paid or pre-piad;
- a computer or laptop
WhatsApp in PC
For companies who wish to add WhatsApp as a corporate communication channel with employees and customers, MOBITEK SMS360 now supports Whatspp in PC is social media marketing tool that that enables companies to reach out to customers via SMS, pictures and videosNow besides SMS, you can use WhatsApp in your corporate PC.
- able WhatsApp account that can be accessed or used by any employees in the company
- use WhastApp as part of social media marketing tool (in addition to Facebook, Twitter)
- run contest using WhatsApp, for example Nescafe is using WhatsApp to receive contest entry that includes pictures of receipt, http://www.nestle.com.my/brands/contest
|FUNCTIONS||WhatsApp in PC||WhatsApp in Smart Phone||Whatsapp Web|
|Who owns WhatsApp account?||company owns it, can be accessed via PC||the smart phone owner||the smart phone owner|
|WhatsApp account can be shared by employees of the company?||Yes||No||No|
|Company's dedicated number?||Yes||No||No|
|Smart Phone Must be Stayed On and Connected to Internet?||No smart phone is required||Yes||Yes|
|Copy files from PC to WhatsApp||Yes||No||Yes|
|Copy files from WhatsApp to PC||Yes||No||Yes|
|2 Way communication?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Able to send video?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Able to send pictures?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
With SMS360, sending SMS from an e-mail address is simple, efficient, and reliable. We simply convert your e-mail into SMS. We will response to you via e-mail to send status of the SMS.
Works with …
- Outlook, Thunderbird, Web Mail (e.g. Gmail)
- Network Monitoring System (Whatsup Gold, OpManager, NetCrunch, etc.)
- Central Monitoring System (CCTV)
- any systems (security, visitor management, etc.) that can trigger e-mail
- any softwares (ERP, CRM) that can trigger e-mail
How Does It Work?
Compose an e-mail, like this:
|From:||(your e-mail address)|
|To:||sms@your_company.com.my (pre-set e-mail account that will convert e-mail to SMS)|
|Subject:||(subject will not be converted into SMS)|
|Body:||0128811000, 0137733622, 0163322111, 0193673322
Your message goes here, the 2nd line. We’ll convert it into SMS, send SMS to the recipient’s mobile number as stated in the 1st line of your body. Send to multiple recipients by separting the mobile numbers with a comma.
How does it help your business?
- Appointment reminders – Send texts to remind customers about appointments for haircuts, dental check-ups etc.
- Small loan notifications – Send reminders to customers when loan applications have been accepted or when payments are due.
- Insurance policy renewal reminders – You can send SMS reminders to customers whose insurance policies are about to expire and need to renew.
- Website and hardware monitoring alerts – When something breaks at 2 a.m. and an email alert is unlikely to get through, use a text alert to wake your IT team.
- Important updates – Vital information has to travel fast, making an SMS the most effective way to send it and make sure it is actually read.
- Password confirmations – It is much safer to send a password reminder directly to a customer’s phone than their email inbox.
- Last-minute offers – When the clock is ticking, you cannot afford to wait until people read emails. An SMS will be read quickly, meaning you’ll get a much better response rate.
- Debt collection – Double your response rate and save time by contacting your users by text.
- Booking confirmations – Booking software can be SMS enabled to notify staff of new hotel reservations.
- Satisfaction surveys – You can boost survey feedback by switching from email to SMS. The average response rate to a business SMS is 15-30% – way above email.
Support and FAQ
Refer to the following links should you require further information and technical help:-
- Support on Using MOBITEK SMS360.